Chicken tenderloins are one of the most versatile meats you can cook with. They can be baked, pan-fried, crumbed, or even made into chicken nuggets!
This recipe is for crumbed chicken tenderloins, a quick and easy meal that can be on the table in under 30 minutes.
Crumbing chicken is a great way to add extra flavor and texture to the meat and helps keep the chicken nice and moist.
Crumbed Chicken Tenderloins
Crumbled chicken tenderloins made in an air fryer are so delicious! Try it and see it for yourself!
- 1.1 kg chicken tenderloins
- Salt and pepper
- 1 cup plain flour
- Two eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/3 cup milk
- 2 cups breadcrumbs
- Vegetable oil for frying
- Preheat your air fryer to 180 degrees
- Make a mixture of breadcrumbs and oil, stirring the mix to a crumbly form.
- Take the chicken tenderloins, and dip them into the egg, shaking them appropriately.
- Cover the egg-coated chicken with the crumb mix by dipping it into the preparation
- Cook in the air fryer for 12 minutes
If there’s anyone who doesn’t love chicken, then they probably don’t understand the deliciousness of this famous bird.
Fin fried chicken is one of the world’s most famous delicacies, suitable for parties, dinners, and even home treats. Here’s how to make crumbed chicken tenderloins.
Apart from these three recipes, you can prepare various delicacies using the air fryer.
The advantage of kitchen countertop appliances is that you can bake, grill, fry, and roast witumber of meals. With additionally, it is fast and convenient ingredients.
Read Next – Which Meal Can You Prepare In Air Fryer?
There are so many different ways to enjoy chicken tenderloins!
Here are a few of our favorites
- Serve with a simple salad and some crusty bread for a light meal.
- Turn them into chicken tenderloin sandwiches by serving them on a toasted bun with your favorite condiments.
- For a heartier meal, serve over pasta or rice with a vegetable side dish.
- Chicken tenderloins are also great for wraps, burritos, or tacos! Just add your favorite fillings and enjoy.
Tips and Tricks
- Tip: Coat your chicken in mayo before you crumb it! This will help the breadcrumbs stick to the chicken and make for a crispier coating.
- Trick: If you’re short on time, you can use store-bought breadcrumbs. Just be sure to give them a good shake before using them o that they’re evenly distributed.
- Tip: To get perfectly cooked chicken, use a meat thermometer! Stick it into the thickest part of the chicken tenderloin and cook until it reaches an internal temperature of 165 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Trick: Want to add some extra flavor to your crumbed chicken? Some good options include garlic powder, paprika, and dried herbs like thyme or oregano. Try mixing in some seasonings with the breadcrumbs before coating the chicken.
- Tip: Crumbed chicken tenders are best served hot and fresh out of the pan! If you’re making them ahead of time, pop them in the oven for a few minutes before serving them o reheat.
This dish is so simple and delicious you’ll want to make it again and again.
Crumbed chicken tenderloins are the perfect meal when you’re short on time but want something hearty and satisfying.
And with only a few ingredients required, they’re also budget-friendly. Give them a try tonight and see how easy and delicious they are!