Chicken Medallions are a quick, easy and healthy weeknight dinner recipe. They’re perfect for meal prep too! This recipe is also Whole and Paleo-compliant, dairy-free, gluten-free, and low-carb.
These chicken medallion bites are full of flavor and so versatile. Serve them over salad, in a wrap, or with your favorite dipping sauce.
I love them with a simple olive oil, lemon juice dressing, or my Creamy Avocado Dip.
Enjoy your delicious chicken medallions!
After you’ve cooked your chicken medallions, it’s time to enjoy them! These bites are perfect for any occasion, whether you’re looking for a quick snack or a full meal.
Each bite is flavorful, and the tender chicken medallions will melt in your mouth. Serve them with your favorite dipping sauce, and you’ll be in for a treat that everyone will love.
How to cook chicken breast in an air fryer
Assuming you would like content for a blog titled “Delicious Chicken Medallions Bites”:
How to cook chicken breast in an air fryer:
Air fryers are all the rage these days. And for a good reason! They make cooking so much easier and faster. No more standing over a hot stove, flipping and checking on your food every few minutes.
Just pop it in the air fryer and let it do its thing. So if you’re new to air frying or want to learn how to cook chicken breast in an air fryer, read on!
First, start by preheating your air fryer to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Then, take your chicken breast and cut it into small medallion-sized pieces.
If your chicken breast is vast, you may also want to cut it into more petite strips. Season your chicken with salt, pepper, and other spices or herbs. I always like to add a little garlic powder for extra flavor.
Depending on your air fryer basket size, you may need to cook your chicken in batches. Cook for 8-10 minutes or until cooked through. Once your chicken is seasoned, please place it in the air fryer basket in a single layer.
Check on your chicken a few times throughout cooking to ensure it’s not burning. Once it’s cooked through, please remove it from the air fryer and enjoy!
Tips for the perfect air-fried chicken breast
Start seasoning your chicken breasts with salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Then, please place them in the air fryer basket and set the temperature to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Cook the chicken for about 10 minutes or until they are cooked through. Check on them occasionally and flip them over halfway through cooking.
- Once they are cooked, remove them from the air fryer and rest for a few minutes. Serve with your favorite dipping sauce, or create a glaze to top them off!
Wrapped Chicken Bites
These delicious chicken medallions are perfect for a quick and easy weeknight meal.
Wrapped in bacon and cooked until crispy, these chicken bites will please the whole family.
Serve with your favorite dipping sauce and vegetables for a complete meal.
What are Chicken Medallions?
Chicken medallions are small, round pieces of chicken typically cut from the breast area of the bird.
They can be cooked in various ways and are often used as an appetizer or main course. Chicken medallions can be grilled, baked, sautéed, or even fried.
When cooked properly, they should be juicy and tender with a slight char on the outside. Medallions can be served plain or with any number of sauces or toppings.
Read Next – Best Air Fryer For Delicious Wings In 2023
Recipes for Chicken Medallions
There are many recipes for chicken medallions, but we’ve found the tastiest, most flavorful ones to share with you.
These chicken medallion recipes are sure to become family favorites!
For the perfect chicken medallion, start with a quality chicken breast cut. Cut the chicken into thin slices, about ½-inch thick.
Season the chicken with your favorite spices or rub. We like to use a simple blend of salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
Next, heat a large skillet over medium-high heat and add oil. Once hot, add the seasoned chicken slices in a single layer.
Cook for 3-4 minutes per side until golden brown and cooked through. Serve immediately with your favorite dipping sauce or on top of a salad or grain bowl.
Here are a few of our go-to recipes for delicious chicken medallions:
• Honey mustard Chicken Medallions – these are always a hit! Simply whisk together some honey, Dijon mustard, and olive oil. Season your chicken as usual, then coat in the honey mustard mixture before cooking. Serve with dipping sauce on the side for an extra zingy flavor!
• BBQ Chicken Medallions – everyone loves barbecue chicken! We like to use a sweet and smoky Kansas City-style BBQ sauce for these medallions. Season your sliced chicken breasts, then brush on your favorite BBQ sauce before cooking. Serve with ranch dressing or blue cheese dressing for dipping.
• Pesto Chicken Medallions – these chicken medallions are full of flavor! We like to use a classic basil pesto sauce for these medallions, but feel free to experiment with different pesto flavors. Season your sliced chicken breasts as usual, then coat them in prepared pesto sauce before cooking. Serve over pasta, rice, or on a bed of greens.
• Italian Chicken Medallions – these chicken medallions are packed with flavor! We like to use a classic Italian seasoning blend for these medallions. Season your sliced chicken breasts as usual, then coat them in Italian-seasoned bread crumbs before cooking. Serve with marinara sauce or Alfredo sauce for dipping.
• Sweet and Spicy Chicken Medallions have the perfect balance of sweetness and heat! Season your sliced chicken breasts as usual, then coat them with brown sugar, chili powder, and cumin before cooking. Serve with ranch dressing or sour cream for dipping.
How to Prepare Chicken Medallions
Assuming you would like tips on how to cook chicken medallions:
Chicken medallions are a quick and easy way to get delicious chicken on the table with minimal effort. Here are some tips on how to cook them perfectly every time.
- Pound the chicken breasts to an even thickness before cooking. This will help them cook evenly and prevent them from drying out.
- Season the chicken generously with salt, pepper, and other desired spices before cooking.
- Cook the chicken over medium-high heat in a skillet or grill pan until it is cooked and golden brown on both sides.
- Serve immediately with your favorite dipping sauce or toppings. Enjoy!
Read Next – Chicken Wings And Brussel Sprouts
Cooking Tips for Chicken Medallions
When cooking chicken medallions, it is essential to pound them to an even thickness before cooking. This will help the chicken cook evenly and prevent it from drying out.
Season the chicken with salt and pepper before cooking, and be sure to use a hot skillet so that the medallions sear quickly on the outside while remaining juicy on the inside.
Finally, don’t overcrowd the pan when cooking – this will also help prevent drying.
Serving Suggestions for Chicken Medallions
When it comes to serving chicken medallions, there are several delicious ways to do so. One way is to help them with a dipping sauce on the side.
Another way is to top them with a flavorful sauce or gravy. You can also stuff them with your favorite filling, such as cheese or veggies.
Try one of these three methods if you’re looking for a simple yet tasty way to serve chicken medallions. Your guests will be sure to enjoy it!
Delicious chicken medallions from air fryers are tasty and healthy. Try this recipe and enjoy it with your family and friends!
- Air Fryer
- 100 g butter
- 1 cup flour
- 3 tbsp Parmesan
- 500 g chicken breasts
- Two eggs
- 2 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp chopped parsley
- 1 tbsp paprika powder
- Place the sliced chicken in a large bowl along with the melted butter, mix well and let stand while you prepare the other ingredients.
- Mix all dry ingredients (flour, parmesan, red pepper, parsley, salt, and pepper) in a separate bowl, and place the pretzels on a shallow plate. Beat the eggs separately.
- Piece by piece of meat, roll in dry ingredients, scrambled eggs, and breadcrumbs.
- Grease the basket with a bit of oil, arrange the fried meat (be careful not to overcrowd the basket) and sprinkle a little oil on top of the heart.
- Place the meat basket in a preheated frying pan at 200 ° C and bake for 10 minutes, then turn the meat over in the basket and bake for another 5 minutes.
- The chicken medallions prepared in the Fryer in hot air are crispy and very juicy.