When it comes to food, there are many things that people love that others cannot stomach. Chicken wings and Brussels sprouts are two such items.
People either love them or hate them. There is no in-between. So, what is it about chicken wings and Brussels sprouts that people either love or hate?
In this blog post, we will take a closer look at both foods to understand why they elicit such strong reactions from people.
What are chicken wings and Brussels sprouts?
Chicken wings are a type of poultry commonly used in many dishes. They are typically roasted or grilled and can be served with various dipping sauces.
Brussel sprouts are a vegetable that is often boiled or steamed and served as a side dish.
The benefits of chicken wings and Brussels sprouts
There are a lot of benefits to chicken wings and Brussels sprouts. For one, they’re both packed with nutrients essential for a healthy diet.
Chicken wings are a good source of protein, while Brussels sprouts are an excellent source of vitamins and minerals.
In addition, chicken wings and Brussels sprouts can be cooked in various ways, so you can always find a way to fit them into your meal plan. And because they’re both relatively inexpensive, they’re a great way to stretch your food budget.
So if you’re looking for a healthy and delicious way to add more variety to your meals, consider chicken wings and Brussels sprouts. You won’t be disappointed!
Read Next – Which Meal Can You Prepare In Air Fryer?
The best way to cook chicken wings and brussels sprouts
There are a few different ways to cook chicken wings and Brussels sprouts, but the best way is to roast them in the oven. First, preheat your oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
Then, line a baking sheet with foil and place the chicken wings and Brussels sprouts on the baking sheet. Next, drizzle olive oil over the chicken wings and Brussels sprouts.
Then, sprinkle salt and pepper over them. Roast in the oven for 25-30 minutes until the chicken wings are cooked and the Brussels sprouts are slightly charred. Enjoy!
Recipes for chicken wings and Brussels sprouts
Chicken wings and Brussels sprouts are a classic combination that can be enjoyed in various ways. Here are some recipes to help you make the most of this delicious pairing:
- Chicken wings with honey and sriracha glaze: This recipe combines the sweetness of love with the spice of sriracha to create mouth-watering ice for chicken wings. Serve with roasted Brussels sprouts for a complete meal.
- Buffalo chicken wings with blue cheese dipping sauce: A classic recipe that is always a hit at parties. The savory flavor of the buffalo sauce pairs perfectly with the creamy blue cheese dipping sauce. Serve with roasted or raw Brussels sprouts on the side.
- Crispy baked chicken wings with garlic Parmesan dipping sauce: These chicken wings are crisp and flavorful, thanks to the garlic Parmesan dipping sauce. Serve with roasted or raw Brussels sprouts on the side.
Prepare delicious chicken wings with your air fryer served with healthy Brussell sprouts. Is this combination something you never heard of before?
Don’t worry; it is delicious, and it tastes great! It’s also very healthy.
- 3 tsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 lb Brussel Sprout
- 2 lbs chicken wings
- 4 tsp butter
- 1/2 sauce ranch
- Cut off Brussel Sprouts in small pieces. Remove the stems. Wait for them to dry. Once Brussels sprouts are dry, put them in a plastic bag. Add salt and olive oil and mix slowly.
- Turn on your air dryer and preheat for five minutes at 390 degrees.
- Add mixtures to the basket and air fry it for 15 minutes. Shake occasionally.
- The meal is prepared when the leaves get crispy.
- And now, let’s go to step 2 – preparing chicken wings! Chicken wings go great with Brussels sprouts, and you will love this combination. Most people love chicken wings, and we bet you are one of them too.
- Before you start, spray the air fryer basket with cooking spray. Sprinkle chicken wings with salt and place them in the basket.
- Set the temperature to 360 degrees, and set a twelve-minute timer. When time is up, flip them and cook for additional twelve minutes on the other side.
- For extra crispiness, mix them and cook them for six minutes at 390 degrees.
- In the meantime, put the butter in a bowl and microwave it until it melts—mixes the sauce and butter. When chicken wings are done, serve them with this mixture and additional dressing as needed.
Read Next – Best Air Fryer For Delicious Wings In 2023
Chicken wings and Brussels sprouts are a match made in heaven. The savory taste of the chicken wings pairs perfectly with the slightly sweet and crunchy Brussels sprouts.
This dish will surely be a hit at your next party or gathering. So, what are you waiting for? Get cooking!