It’s dinner time, and you’re standing in front of the fridge, wondering what to make. You open the fridge and see a pack of pork chops.
Don’t worry; we’ve all been there. You think, “I can make a delicious dinner with these!” But you remember the last time you made pork chops; they were dry, challenging, and not crispy. What went wrong?
Making a perfect pork chop dinner is tricky, but we’re here to help.
In this blog post, we’ll share all the tips and tricks you need to make a delicious, crispy pork chop dinner that your family will love.
The Perfect Pork Chop Recipe
This pork chop recipe is everything you need for the perfect dinner. It’s easy to follow and yields delicious, crispy pork chops that are sure to please everyone at the table.
We’ll walk you through all the tricks and tips to ensure your pork chops turn out perfectly every time.
First, start with good-quality pork chops. They should be thick-cut and preferably bone-in. This will help them stay moist and juicy as they cook. Season the pork chops generously with salt and pepper on both sides.
Next, heat a large skillet over medium-high heat and add enough oil to coat the bottom of the pan. When the oil is hot, add the pork chops to the pan and cook for 3-4 minutes per side until golden brown and cooked through.
Finally, remove the pork chops from the pan and let them rest for a few minutes before serving. This will allow the juices to redistribute, so they don’t all run out when you cut into them. Serve with your favorite sides, and enjoy!
How to make crispy and healthy pork chops? Using an air fryer, of course! It will reduce preparation, cooking time, and a significant amount of calories and fat.
- 2 pieces pork chops
- One large egg
- 1/3 cup spiced whole wheat bread crumbs
- Ghee spray
- Salt and pepper
- Salad (optional)
- Remove the pork chops from the refrigerator and let them stand at room temperature for at least 15 minutes.
- Whisk the egg in a large shallow bowl.
- Mix bread crumbs in another shallow bowl. Stir.
- Dip each pork chop into the egg, then press both sides into the breadcrumb mixture.
- Preheat the fryer to 400 ° F.
- Sprinkle each pork chop with oil and place it in the fryer in one layer.
- Fry for 12 minutes or until the pork chops turn golden brown with an internal temperature of 145 ° F.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Serve with a side of salad.
Since the pork chops are not fried in oil, it is not as greasy as the ones you fry in a pan. To serve the dinner, serve pork chops with a salad that goes well with the pork chop.
Read Next – Air Fryer Tips Every Air Fryer Owner Should Know
Tips and Tricks for the Perfect Pork Chop
Pork chops are a great cut of meat for a quick and easy dinner.
But sometimes, they can be rigid or dry. Here are some tips and tricks for the perfect pork chop:
- Choose the proper cut of meat. For a tender and juicy pork chop, look for chops that are well-marbled with fat.
- Season the meat well. Season your pork chops with salt, pepper, and other herbs or spices.
- Preheat your pan. Get your pan nice and hot before adding the pork chops. This will help them to sear and get crispy on the outside.
- Cook them until they reach an internal temperature of 145 degrees Fahrenheit. Pork chops are best cooked to medium-rare or medium, so use a meat thermometer to check for doneness.
- Let them rest. Once they’re cooked through, transfer the pork chops to a plate and let them rest for a few minutes before cutting into them. This will help them to retain their juices.
How to Make Crispy Pork Chops
You’re in luck if you love pork chops but find them to be a little dry. This crispy pork chop recipe is full of flavor and perfectly cooked.
And it’s easy to follow with just a few simple steps.
First, start with high-quality pork chops. Look for ones that are well-marbled with fat and have a good amount of meat. The thickness will also vary, so choose whatever you prefer.
Next, season the pork chops with salt and pepper on both sides. Then, heat a large skillet over medium-high heat and add enough oil to coat the bottom.
Once the oil is hot, carefully add the pork chops to the skillet and cook for 3-5 minutes per side or until evenly browned. Make sure not to overcrowd the pan, so the pork chops have room to crisp up properly.
Finally, remove the pork chops from the skillet and rest them on a plate for a few minutes before serving. This will help them retain their juices and stay nice and moist. Serve with your favorite sides, and enjoy!